Trained and qualified workforce will carry out critical operational & Health, Safety, Security & Environment checks in order to maintain the fire fighting system active and workable for any emergency situation.
- Daily routine inspection of Plant & machinery critical to safety as per checklist.
- Daily Inspection of Fire Fighting network.
- Daily Inspection of Fire Water Storage level
- Daily inspection and test run of fire fighting pumps for adequate pressure upon start
- Daily check for adequately placement of fire extinguishers around hazardous zone.
- Daily Inspection of Emergency shut off system (ESD)
- Daily inspection of Emergency hooters / siren and emergency exit